Monday, July 5, 2010

Grade: D+

Yikes! I apologize for my lack of posts - but you know, holiday weekend and all... And speaking of the holiday weekend, I am ashamed to admit that I cannot claim good behavior as far as my blog motives are concerned, hence the D+ rating. No, I did not go running (either day) and I did not hold back on the sweets. I did however, stick to my new vegetarian ways and tried to ingest as much fruit and salad as I could in between cookies, brownies, and eeeeeek! even a beer or two. I also played in a fierce badminton competition; Me and Hubby against Mom and Stepdad - warning to all prospective victims: Mom is terrifyingly good at badminton, and not necessarily nice about it. :-)

But today is a new day, and I am back up to a B+ or A average with a nice long hike in my Vibrams (accompanied by the hubster and the chubster - who was carried in her Baby Bjorn by yours truly!), and a fairly healthy intake of whole grain toast, berries, organic peanut butter sandwich, and another famous fruit smoothie: Contents included bananas, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, rasberries, and a splash of vanilla almond milk - please hold while I wipe the drool on my chin. :-)

Lobster and salad tonight! And hopefully a nice, long run tomorrow....I'll of course keep you posted :-)

Until then...VIVA BENE!

No comments:

Post a Comment