Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 3/4 Weakness Exemplified

Ugh! I'm so sorry to be a no good piece of solid disappointment, but I must confess that Day 3 consisted of a too-far delayed attempt at a run resulting in horrible timing and a shaky start and run-cancellation due to lightning....boo. Now, I know I seem like the Excuse Queen (already!), but I truly did want to go running, and I was totally psyched about it, but mother nature and my common sense decided together that a run wasn't in the cards. So, I instead prided myself on my still-successful vegetarian diet and only faltered a little at the end of the day to have a homemade mexican tortilla and part of a dark chocolate Toblerone bar - yikes!

Today (Day 4) was a bit better, but it was crowded by many side activities and a 6am wake-up by a little Miss Someone...

Dietary Journal in the abridged version: granola, fresh fruit smoothie, almonds, caprese sandwich on whole grain.
Running Log: Quick little family jog down the street...not even 2 miles - A DISGRACE, I KNOW!!!!

Exhausted.

Day 5 will be a better day, I'm sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment