Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 5, ahem..I mean 6

THREE WHOLE MILES in my Vibram FiveFingers today!!!! As I mentioned on my Facebook status, it may be a microscopic step for mankind (if that), but it was a huuuuuuuuuuge leap for me! I could literally feel that pregnancy weight eating my dust..what? Anyway, it felt great. I think I broke that threshold of discomfort and explored only the beginning of my possibilities as far as running is concerned! I hope to reach the same mark tomorrow, if not a mark farther down the road.

To celebrate, I think I will enjoy some fresh cherries, grapes, and raw almonds. A mouth-watering fruit smoothie is on the menu for lunch, and perhaps a ginormous mixed greed salad for dinner! Sophia will join in the fun and endulge in some mushed avocado later this evening...I know, you can barely contain your excitement. ;-) Until tomorrow, VIVA BENE!

No comments:

Post a Comment